The Sanpellegrino Company is founded and subsequently listed on the Milan Stock Exchange. Over the course of the following year (1900), 35,343 bottles of S.Pellegrino mineral water are produced and 5,562 of these are shipped abroad. The San Pellegrino Bath Facilities and The Refreshment Hall officially open. The town of San Pellegrino, Terme and its spa facilities start thriving as a holiday resort, enjoyed by half of Europe’s aristocracy for its weather, treatments and society life. During the Belle Époque, Sanpellegrino commissions architect Romolo Squadrelli to build a magnificent Liberty-style building that would become the place to be for worldwide royalty, ministers, diplomats and top figures from every field.